Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day Six! IRD Number

Last night Rebecca and I went and saw a New Zealand movie and it was really cute. They serve alcohol and coffee at the theater which is a little different from CA.
Here are some pics of me in case you forgot what I look like!

I learned how to use the timer on my camera while hanging it from the wall.

This was the first try with the timer hahahah!
Also the first time I wore my where's Waldo shirt in Blue!

Today we went into town and I applied for my IRD Number which was pretty simple, then we took off to a large shopping center and we bought a hamper for my room.

Here is a picture of Auckland city from the bridge.

After we got back and had lunch I took off and walked up to Ponsonby Road again and I went into a second hand store where I had seen a set of drawers that I wanted the day before and guess what, They were gone!!!! But instead I found a pair of black pants that were from the gap for only 10$ and I found some kitting Needles for .50. I didn’t try the pants on but I am happy I took my chances because they fit!

After the thrift type store I thought I would go for a walk down a different way and maybe see some cute houses but my walk was destroyed by a large amount of rain. Thank god I had worn my rain coat.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

You look like a beanpole, are you eating? Just like a mom.
Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...