Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day two, Banking and shopping!

This morning I woke up early from the time change and made my customary oatmeal (it turns out that Peter eats oatmeal every morning too). Peter and Rebecca are very healthy every morning they make a fruit and vegetable drink in a juicer, I tried a little and it was very good.

Today we went Grocery shopping and I realized that they have pretty much all the same stuff that we do. Some stuff is more expensive like I saw my cheap mascara that is normally 4$ at home is 13$ here, but then on the other hand it is only .80 cents for a pound of apples.

After shopping we came home and had lunch and hung out and then we walked up the street a ways and I opened a checking account which was relatively simple. After that we walked to the library and I saw where the bus stop is and then we headed back to the house.
Smiling Sybilla on our way home from the library.
Looking down the street towards where we live.
Me in my where's waldo shirt and a glimps of what my hair looks like with no blow dryer

1 comments:

beeswax said...

That's my girl, on the other side of the world. I'm so proud of you. You're going to experience so much in one year. I miss you already. I'll hold down the fort here while you're off and running. I love the where's waldo sweater, this way you can't get lost. Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...