Friday, May 30, 2008

POO!




Day Seven
Today was more of a kick back kinda day. Around 11am we went for a walk where we saw some really cute houses. The street we went down eventually hooked up to the main road where we stopped to drink some coffee and have a snack. When we got home I decided to start a painting of a tree that I really liked from Western Park. I didn’t get very far so I will post a picture of it when it’s done.

One exciting thing I just realized as I was talking to my mom was that something smelled and I couldn’t quite figure it out until I realized I had apparently stepped in something smelly when we were walking, could be poo even though it didn’t look like it. So I just scraped that off my shoe and washed my shoe. I had to write about that because just thinking about it is making me laugh hahahhaha.

So tonight we are going to eat dinner at home and then Peter is going to take me to bar to watch the rugby game. Should be fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...