Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jumping Beans!

So today I watched Sybilla we went to jumping beans and the cleaning people were here so it was a mad dash to get lunch done and get to the class on time! After we finished lunch and she was in the stroller we only had 10 min to get there, so I did what anyone would do, I ran the whole way! I probably looked crazy but we were only about 3 minutes late and I was saved anyhow because the class before us went overtime.
After Jumping beans we walked back and Lucinda (a family friend who is 20 years old and in town for a week) stopped by and we had a really nice conversation. The last time I had seen her I was 11 and she was 7 and we were in Paris, so there was a lot to catch up on. She said that maybe on Sunday her family and me and Rebecca and Peter could all get together and have dinner.
I am going out to dinner on a date with a friend tonight so I am trying to find something to wear, that looks good and stylish but that is actually warm at the same time, because it is pretty cool outside today (and unfortunately it just started raining so I can kiss a good hair night good bye). Rebecca said that I should just suggest that he takes me to a warm place to eat (which is a brilliant idea). Tomorrow I will let everyone know how it goes!
I miss everyone at home! Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

These Boots Are Made For Walking....
Are you a hot little number!
I'm so glad you got to visit with Lucinda. Have fun on your date.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...