Friday, June 6, 2008

just an ordinary day!

Today was very uneventful, I (by myself) went for a long morning walk by the water in a housing track that I hadn’t been in yet, and I went to coffee with Rebecca’s mom, and I painted. So because there is not much to show in terms of pictures I have taken a picture of my work in progress and I have taken a short video of my improved room (thanks to the storage items I purchased yesterday).
(in progress)
It’s funny because it is Friday night at 6pm and I just took a shower, but because it gets dark here so early it feels as if its 10pm. I sort of feel like going to a bar and just sitting there to try to meet some young people, just a thought probably won’t happen. But you never know maybe tomorrow!
PS have fun in Vegas mom!

my room

room from the doorway

my bathroom

2 comments:

beeswax said...

You know me and bathrooms... thanks for showing it.
I will have fun in Las Vegas, thank you. Take a cab, go to the bar, have a fun time. You'll be glad you did.
Love, MOM

Andrea said...

Your room and bathroom look amazing!! I cant wait to come visit!! The decoration looks great. Miss you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...