Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A nice long walk!


video


A house along my walk.
This morning it was not raining so I thought I would take advantage of that and go for a long walk. I walked from our place along a lot of really neat old houses till I came to a walk way that led me down to cox bay.


flowers


more flowers

Cox Bay

Cox Bay

Even more Flowers




video
Path down to Cox Bay!
Later in the day Rebbecca and I had to take Sybilla to get a mandatory shot and then the rest of the day I painted and read my book.

I also gave Sybilla her bath and put her to bed tonight because starting on this Thursday I will need to know how to do all this stuff.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

I love the pictures and video, it reminds me of Maui, only in grey.
I don't hear any accent yet. The fruit tree in the yard looks like lemons or oranges. Do those grow there?
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...