Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Day Off

I had today off! This is the first day where I really didn't do much outside of the house, besides a 30 minute walk for exercise. It rained most of the day and was really windy (which is why I opted to stay inside). I did do some art though! I did three water color paintings and I think they turned out pretty good especially since they are done on cheap paper with cheap paint!
This is from a photo that was taken at Cornwall Park.
Also from a photo taken at Cornwall Park!
This one doesn't really look done, but that's because I didn't really like the picture to begin with.

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Wow, beautiful paintings. I love them. The top one is my favorite, liking the shadows and the almost black and white on the right and color on the left. My eye travels down the path. Noticing the signage is located on the left. Keep on painting. Love, MOM

beeswax said...

You'll have to take the same picture in the springtime.
MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...