Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Free Time and Coffee!

Around 12 noon I walked down town to meet my friend Jasmine for coffee.

This is me walking! Free exercise!


Jasmine and I had a great time chatting about life!

After our first coffee and some shopping we stopped for a second coffee! What can I say they are small cups.

It turned out to be a great day!


I am trying to come up with something to post! Yesterday I had half the day off and because it rained on and off all day I decided to just stay home and watch a movie and knit and read. Sounds pretty boring and I guess that is why I didn't post anything about it. My days that I have off during the week are when I tend to get the most home sick, because I have loads of free time and really no one to hang out with because the handful of people I know all work during the day.



Today I have to find something to do even if it does rain because I can not bear to sit inside again, it makes me want to go crazy. Jasmine and I might meet up for coffee so that will take up part of the day, and other then that I might paint or at least go for a walk.






I did not take this picture but I am thinking of painting one of these. It is called a Koru and its some sort of fern and the image here is very popular.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...