Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Missed Blogs!

So my mom has told me that people are wondering why I did not post a blog the past 2 days, and the answer is simple, not much has happened. HA HA! On Tuesday I watched Sybilla and we went to the grocery store and bought the food for the week, but because it was raining we spent the rest of the day inside.
Yesterday, Wednesday, we ventured out into the storm and walked up to her jumping beans class. The class was fun for her and thankfully we were able to miss most of the rain due to good timing! Wednesday night last night Grant invited me over because they just got a new ping pong table and he wanted to hang out.
I came to the realization that I am not a natural ping pong player and that it is actually harder then it looks! I also tend to want to hit the ball with not only the paddle that is in my right hand but with my other hand too. For instance if the ball goes toward my left side instead of trying to hit it with the paddle that is in my right hand I will just naturally hit it with my left hand. Every time I did this Grant and his roommate would laugh at me and say that is not allowed!
Today Rebbecca got home at 630am so I only had to work till noon. I am not sure what I will do with the rest of the day as of now? Maybe some art? Maybe go out tonight? Not sure? Also soon I will be moving in with Grant so when ever I don't have to stay where I work and be a Nanny I will be living with Grant. It only makes sense since we are always together and it will cut down on all the extra driving.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

It's a habit.. reading your blog.
Thanks for writing, it's always entertaining for me.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...