Monday, July 7, 2008

A walk in the Park

I had the day off today and Rebbecca invited me to go walk with the coffee group moms in Cornwall Park and because I didn't have anything else really planned I thought why not. At least I was able to get some exercise because pretty much the rest of the day it rained.



Wild Chickens!

The Coffee Group moms!!!!



Crazy big Trees in this Park!
Later in the day I was able to work on some art projects, but of course I didn't actually finish anything. I have almost the rest of the week off minus Friday so I spent a big part of the day looking up things to do. I think I have some good possibilities: local brewery tour, meeting one of Peter's friends to get a hair cut maybe, botanic gardens or tramping hike? or I can just stay home and work on my art.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...