Monday, August 4, 2008

Saturdy night The Rugby Game!

Saturday night we went out to dinner with a large group of Peter's friends. After dinner we got a cab ride from one of Peter's friends who has a cab driving business to the rugby game. We started out at the members club where we had a few beers and waited for the game to start.

Peter and Murray

Go ALL Blacks

Murry, me and Peter at the members club.

The war dance that the All Blacks do before each game.


ME

Peter standing in front of our seats.

The All Blacks won!!! yay!

After the game we went down to the Viaduct and drank and partied.







Mel and Craig.


Mel, Murray, and me. We partied a little too much because shortly after these pictures we got kicked out for being too drunk hahahaha! I think that is so funny that they do that here. They would never do that in the US unless you were passed out. While getting kicked out I met up with Grant and we ended up going to the Empire Tavern and then finished the night at a different club after the Empire closed.


It was a great night and I had a wicked hang over on Sunday to prove it.

Today (Monday) since I wasn't watching Sybilla I helped out at Peter's work. I stocked shelves and made labels to organize the parts, it was something different to do for the day.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...