Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Working at Aotea Machinery

Today was my second day working at Aotea Machinery. Peter had some extra work that needed to be done and because I had some time off it worked out perfectly. I stocked some shelves and labeled the parts and entered some data, all pretty easy but interesting and the day went by fast.
So at the end of the day I thought I need some pictures for my blog, so I got out my camera and took a few pictures of the sign and the building and then I thought oh I will take a picture of my self. I set the camera on my car and used the timer and as the camera is blinking a strong gust of wind comes up and sends my camera flying off the car and crashing down to the ground! Thank god my camera was ok and the picture you see of me is my second attempt.



my car

the second picture of me

Driving home in traffic
At the end of the night Grant took me out to dinner at Squid Row. It is a cool restaurant where they play surf videos and have sea food! I thought I would show everyone the many layers of clothing that I wear going out.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Hey you added the wardrobe section to your blog afterwards. I missed it yesterday. You look so cute, love the coat on you. I love you, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...