Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Today started out great I had breakfast, oatmeal as always, then went for a walk and came home and got ready and went to work for Peter. I got to work at 10am and it only took me 2 and a half hours to do everything so I came home and made a large salad for lunch. Probably too large because then I went into a food induced coma of sleep where I slept from 230 till 430! Talk about waste of time! So when I woke up at 430 I thought now what am I going to do with the rest of the night. So I made some popcorn and drank some soda (which now thinking about it wasn't a good idea, because now I am not tired and I have caffeine in me too). I talked to my mom for about an hour on skype and I surfed the Internet for new art to get inspiration, and now it is dark outside, 7pm and I am not inspired, I am still tired, and I am sick of being in the house!




I am also having major skin problems on my face (aka acne!) I think it is from the wet climate and that my skin just has not adjusted yet! It is soooo annoying I could be on a proactive ad! aaahhhhhh! I really need to find something to do asap or I am going to freak out!

1 comments:

Lacey said...

mmm popcorn sounds good right now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...