Monday, September 1, 2008

Muriwai Beach

Today I drove to Muriwai Beach and met Grant for lunch. He is working on the house below.


video
They are almost done with the construction.
Before we went to the beach we stopped at this cafe and got some sandwiches and coffee.


These are birds called Gannets, and they are nesting on this protected ledge that people can not go onto. They are sorta like flying penguins with the way they nest and mate for life.

The beach is really nice and even though it was cool outside there were still people surfing.




Take my picture

Take my picture again

let me take your picture


The birds are nesting on top of that rock.


video
THE BIRDS!
It was a nice sunny day and only rained for like 10 minutes on my drive out there.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...