Thursday, September 4, 2008

Really nice weather = me out side!

When I woke up today the sun was shining and since I had the first part of the day off I decided to drive out to mission Bay again and go for a walk. Today was not only sunny but also warm, I was able to wear shorts and a tank top while walking. I am not sure exactly how far I walked but I walked for an hour straight really fast so I am guessing about 4 to 5 miles.




After my walk I saw this sign and thought I would drive up and check it out! Apparently it is some sort of memorial that is attached to a giant park.



me in my walking gear. look at how white I look, hopefully the sun will stay out the next couple of days so I can get more color.

video
video

In the afternoon I started watching Sybilla so we went for another walk to take up time and give us something to do.




Her hair resembles Donald trump in this picture.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

I love the pictures of the boats in the harbor, we must go sailing while I'm there. I'll teach you. HaHa!
I suppose that I'd better practice my walking, it looks like we'll be doing lots of that.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...