Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time on my hands!

So I had today off and I didn't really have anything to do and I didn't want to sit in my room so I took the bus to town and walked around. I looked through a ton of stores and got two dresses for really cheap but I needed to fix both of them. One needed to be taken in and the other needed the arms fixed. I was able to fix both dresses perfectly but that is when I got this brilliant idea that I had some material left and I should make a shirt even though I don't have a sewing machine! So I started to cut and sew by hand and I ended up with a mess hahahaha. I need a sewing machine!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Sometimes it's best not to purchase too much material....
You end up matching your drapes, couch, pillows, bedspread, etc.
I hope your blouse came out good. Hey - it's something to do.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...