Saturday, September 20, 2008

A visitor!

This morning at 5:45 am I woke up and started getting ready to pick up Kelly from the airport. It tool me about 30 minutes to get there and thankfully the GPS took me right there with no problems. We came back to the house and unloaded all her stuff and all the awesome stuff my mom gave her to bring for me!!! I am now the proud new owner of a whole new summer wardrobe and I can't wait for warm weather to wear everything!

Its only the first day and we have already done so much. We started by going to a french farmers market, then we went to mission bay and walked around and had some lunch, then we came back home and wrote down a tentative plan for the week, then when Sybilla woke up we took her for a long walk to show Kelly Ponsonby Road.


We finished the day by eating some pizza and reading some magazines my mom got for me!

Hopefully the good weather stays around long enough for us to get all the out door activities in.
us at mission bay

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Hi Girls,
We're in Big Bear having fun. It sounds like you're having fun. I'm using Brandie's laptop to write you. Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...