Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another weekend flys by!

Thursday was Peter's birthday so Rebecca made a cake and we had a really nice dinner to celebrate!


My present to Peter was a drawing I did of Sybilla! I just love this picture I took of her I think she looks to cute it was from the fourth of July.

I don't know why but it feels like the weeks here just fly by! The weekends go by even faster! I think it is because I always do so much on the weekends I probably need to spend one weekend just doing nothing or at least just relaxing and not drinking and partying.
Another thing is every Sunday I don't know why but I get really sad and home sick, which sucks, it might be because I know that I will pretty much be by myself for the next week until the next weekend. I am busy though doing some serious thinking about what I want to do in the future where I want to live and what kind of job I might want to get. What sucks is I really don't know what I want! Can some one just tell me!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

You are so very talented, smart, nice, friendly, honest, sincere, adventuresome, cute, on and on. So, you should find something to do to use your talents and where all your other attributes are appreciated.
Does that help???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...