Monday, October 13, 2008

The Beach

Sunday Alina and I went to Mission Bay and got a coffee and walked around.
It was such a sunny warm day that everyone was out and about



video
Monday I watched Sybilla for half the day and then I caught up on some of my sleep and made the party invite for the combo birthday that we are having here at the end of the month.

Today Tuesday I started a strict diet and I am going to try my hardest to stick with it hahahaha that is always such a joke since I have been here but I am really going to try. I have 20 days and I want to lose 10 pounds, this will be extremely hard cause my mom is coming too and that always involves food and drinks. My plan is too eat more protein and less carbs while at the same time following the weight watchers plan! I also plan to work out everyday, while my mom is here the work out will be touring around (lots of walking). I know I can do anything I put my mind to and I am doing this hard core! I will not be a 25 year old who is pudgy!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...