Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Devonport and a day out!

Wednesday we went to Devonport and walked around and had lunch. We then drove to Mt Victoria and took a ton of pictures I am only showing you a few because I don't have the patience to upload any more I guess I am getting lazy!



Later in the night after we came home and had dinner we decided to paint! I wish I always had a place to paint but this is the first time where everyone is gone and I can finally use the table yay! I have decided that I need to get an art table for my room and I need to get a dresser cause it is just too crowded and not doing art because I don't have a table is just plain stupid!

Today we are taking the bus to town and we are meeting one of my friends for lunch!

1 comments:

Lacey said...

the big mushrooms remind me of mario brothers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...