Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello Everyone

Hi Everyone who reads my blog!
I just thought I would write a little hello and tell everyone what I have been up to this week. Wednesday I had big plans to get a lot of stuff done and I guess because of the list I made and all the thought that went behind making the list of things I needed to do I ended up doing nothing! YAY Waste of a day! Wednesday night I did go out with Anna (my new friend from NJ who is also a nanny) to the Mexican Cafe and after to get drinks at Margaritas.
All day Thursday I worked for Peter doing data entry.
Today is Friday and the list that I made on Wednesday I decided to complete today. I woke up early and got ready, I got pass port photos taken so I could get a New Zealand ID and then I filled out the papers for the ID got it notarized and turned it in. I got credit for my phone! And I walked all the way to a gym that I am thinking of joining and left my phone number there on a paper and they called me and I might join!
Tonight I am not sure what I plan to do but I was thinking of maybe bowling? Depends if anyone will go with me.

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Get all your lists completed because I'll be there in one week. You won't be doing anything but toting me all around NZ. Get ready... cuz here I come.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, kido.

I'm off to Bakersfield for the California Hot Rod Reunion. I'll be looking for your blog when I get homw on Sunday.

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...