Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving day started with big hair! This was my first Thanksgiving away from home and the first time I made it all by myself! Ok Peter made the turkey, but I made everything else!





Sybilla is getting cuter everyday

corn bread!

In the kitchen before dinner was served.

Dinner: Turkey, sweet yams, green bean casserole, corn bread, pumpkin pie, mash potatoes, stuffing, cranberry, and wine.

Earlier in the day me and Sybilla

Peter in charge of the turkey and great job


Anna first thanksgiving away from home as well!

Grants first thanksgiving dinner ever!

The night turned out really nice! we all had a great time! Thank you Peter for giving us such a nice dinner and organizing the turkey you are the best guy!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

I'm so glad you had Thanksgiving dinner there. Two Americans and two Kiwi's, just like the very first supper. Only Kiwi's instead of Indians. Ha!
I'm having triptophane sedation right now after my Thanksgiving meal at Pete and Carol's. We had a good time and everyone misses you. Love and kisses, Mom

Anonymous said...

It looks like you've become a gourmet cook. This will come in very handy when you look after your mother and me in our old age!

Dinner at the Chapouris' home last night way downright yummy and, as usual, I made an early exit to attend the Turkey Night Grand Prix. It was definitely the best TNGP since moving to Irwindale. Huge crowd, and great racing. All in all, it looks like it was a wonderful Thanksgiving on both sides of the world. All day I couldn't stop thinkin of all we have to be thankful for in this crazy world.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...