Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cookies

Saturday I made some oatmeal raisin cookies for my friends and just to get in the Christmas spirit and cause I love baking and cause who doesn't like cookies. Besides baking didn't do much because it was raining on and off all day.

In the evening I hung out with some friends and just relaxed.
Look my hair still has a little curl left in it imagine that!
I miss everyone at home and I hope you all have a fun Christmas Crawl and a fun Family Christmas Party! Wish I could be there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon your hair looks fantastic like that!!

Mel

Anonymous said...

We're back from the crawl, and we're still alive. Your mom will be blogging about it very soon.

It wasn't the same without you.

DAD

Anna said...

Christmas cookies were delicious! Compliments to the chef!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...