Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hello From the South Island!

Hello everyone! Sorry there won't be any pictures in this blog because I am currently in the South Island visiting with our family friends Andrea and Lucinda.
Since I have arrived we have been on a truly relaxing vacation just as if I was at home. The weather has been crazy! When I arrived it was really hot then the next day it was cool and raining in the morning then hot in the afternoon and today it has been raining and it is freezing only 40 degrees. I don't mind the cool weather, it is a nice break from the humid and heat of Auckland.

Yesterday we worked on the vineyard all day cutting down the huge branches and pinning up the other branches that were sticking out. It was a good workout and a lot of fun.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Shannon,
Good to see you down there working the vineyard. When you come home, you can get a job up in Napa Valley.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...