Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just another day.

I thought I would post a blog because I keep looking at everyone else's blogs that I follow and no one has posted anything and I keep thinking for crying out loud when is some one going to post something. So I will post something! Although there really isn't anything exciting happening. I am working and excited that today is Friday because I will have part of the weekend off and that is good enough for me.

I am trying to get back in shape after all the vacationing and over eating! I have been doing my tae BO DVD that my mom brought me and I have been watching what I am eating. Yesterday I met up with my friend Alina and we went jogging and then today Sybilla and I went on a really long walk slash jog to the park. I guess it just takes time to get in shape it is so much easier to be fat hahahhaa. Tonight Alina and I might meet up again and hang out and if we take some pictures I will post some.

I am missing everyone at home and I am not sure why but some days are a lot harder then others. Like yesterday was awful I was really sad and kept feeling like crying and after Alina and I jogged I hung out with Grant and he wouldn't let me watch my show the hills even though I don't have cable where I work and never get to watch TV! He said the show was complete crap so instead we watched South Park talk about complete crap! Anyways Today I am fine hahhaha not sad at all! =)

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Hey Tae Bo Girl,
Keep up the work out and jogging it creates endorphins (sp?) or maybe dolphins, either way it makes you feel good.
Love your MaMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...