Friday, February 6, 2009

Painting

Ok so I have been painting on the few days I had off. These are really blurry pictures but I couldn't be bothered retaking the photos plus they look better blurry hahhaha.

These are just for fun!

Below is a painting I did for the friends that I am going to visit in the South Island next week.

Its 840pm and its Saturday and I am staying home! Imagine that! All my friends are busy. Anna moved away and isn't texting me back, Alina is off with some guy on some goat Island (who knows what that is) and Grant is at a Bachelor party which they call a stag party here.
SO I am left to do more art!

I could go out by myself but I don't really feel like it. I miss everyone at home!
Oh My God I almost forgot to write what happened to me last night!
I went to sleep early cause I had to be up at 7am for work. I go to sleep with the window open cause it is really hot here but I have the curtain down covering the window (there are no screens here is NZ). I am totally asleep and I feel the pillow next to me moving like as if someone is taping it, so I roll over and there is a brown cat next to my head!!!! By the way we don't have a cat! I recognize the cat, I have seen it around out side and it is nice thank god, but talk about freaked out! I jumped up and shooed it outside and was totally scared ( I don't even really like cats, they scare me). I fell back asleep but then woke up about 10 min later and turned on the lights and looked under the bed just to make sure it was really gone hahahaha! From now on I close the window and sweat it out!

3 comments:

beeswax said...

Good art, those little girls are so cute. They will love the house painting, you really captured it. We all miss you here at home and can't wait for you to return.
Love you a bunch, MOM

Lacey said...

AHAHAH omg i cant believe a cat just came in to sleep with you! i freakin hate cats id freak out too. those paintings are cute, they remind me of a cartoon called higglytown heroes =)

Anna said...

Geez, sorry I didn't text you back, lol, I was running around after crazy badass little boys. haha. Cute paintings! Have fun down South! See you in a few weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...