Sunday, March 8, 2009

Summer Series

Sunday I asked Peter for half the day off because I really wanted to go to this free concert in the park called summer series. At around 1pm Grant and Krocket picked me up and we went to Albert Park in town and met Alina and Tom. The park was filled with people just laying around and enjoying the music. Vodaphone was giving away free hats and towels so of course we got them and as many as we could ahhahaha. We had a great time and at the end of the night we went to the Mexican Cafe and ate Mexican food or at least NZ's version of Mexican food.

Alina and her "Friend" Tomash

Alina looking lovely

This picture had to be edited because there was some one behind me making a retarded face! But this pic gives everyone a good Idea of what my new hair cut looks like.

Here is another edited pic thank god I am fast!
Grant got this free hat hahahha we were laughing about how he just can't take a normal pic.

concert
Our best attempt at normal not that great!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Wow look at Alina, she's too sexy for her shirt.
Cute haircut Shannon. Looks like you all had a nice time in the park. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so much better, where has the frizz gone?? must be that great hairdresser you go to?? By the way, your paintings look fantastic on my walls

Mel :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...