Monday, April 20, 2009

A good Weekend!

Friday I had the day off so I spent most of the day at Holdaway painting. We were talking about possibly going up north to his friends batch but that didn't work out because there were other people staying there. So because of that combined with missing my family and always being by myself I got really upset and was like well can we do something else and He didn't want to do anything that night so I just went in the room by myself and threw a 25 year old fit! Imagine what that looks like! hahahhaha When I came back out I realized that it was my own problem and explained how i was feeling and Grant said we will have a non stop day of fun on Saturday to make up for not going up north.

So we did! The day started with sleeping in which was good, then out to breakfast at a place that had really good food, then on to Muriwai Beach. We took a ton of pictures so we can do paintings from them. I am only posting a few from each place.

video

This is one of the best pictures of us! We both have our eyes open and no red eye its amazing!

This is a picture of the city from where we were driving on the West Coast.

We went to another beach near Piha and went on an hour hike.






I didn't really need a back pack!



A huge cliff

Grant took a pic of himself hahahahha This reminded me of the pictures my mom would take of herself in Bonneville! Great minds think a like?
After the hike we went to Piha Beach and watched the sun set

When we got home Grants roommates were all going out to get Drinks at Sale St a new bar and convinced us to go too. This is one of his new shirts.

Us out at Sale St.
Don't look at my hair I didn't have time to do anything with it!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I love that you admit to throwing a fit. I throw fits too haha. Those pictures you took are gorgeous!

beeswax said...

Sometimes you just HAVE to throw a fit to make a change. The results... a great day out at the oceanside. I think Grant needs a dresser for Christmas.
Love, your sarcastic Mother.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...