Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friday!!!

Yay today is finally Friday!
I only have 18 days left if you don't count today and I am not so only 18 days to go!
I didn't get any good art done today unless you count the water color that i finished but looks like a piece of crap! For every one good water color there are about 10 really bad ones!
So most of the day I am not really sure what I did cause I never left the house and I woke up at 6 am and didn't take any naps but I did go through a ton of crap that I have accumulated though out the year and got rid of most of it and when I say got rid of it I mean that it is going to stay with Grant till I return. ( that is a huge run on sentence but I am not fixing it) A lot of stuff did go in the trash and some is going to the good will.

I will have a lot of stuff to post on Monday because tonight Grant and I are driving up north to his batch for the weekend. Should be fun.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...