Sunday, May 17, 2009

Going Home Party!

Sunday was my going away party! Lots of friends came to say good bye and have a BBQ. We put Sybilla's hair in pig tails, oh so cute! It started at 4:30 and went till about 9:30. We had Lamb and sausages and salads and some of the best carrot cake I have ever had!


Sybilla had a good time seeing everyone too!

Tom and Grant came.


Mel made it, she only has about 3 weeks to go till the baby arrives.
I told her when I get back and come to get a hair cut I won't have a car so if she wants she can cut Grants hair too and possibly Alina's.

Me and Alina

The excellent cake! Yum it was soooo good!

The whole group.

Me and Murry (Grant took the pic hahahah)

And finally the beautiful flowers that Andrea and Garth gave me.
Thanks everyone who came and wished me well =)
Everyone at home get ready because I am coming to see you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for having us at your going away party! I didn't realise my belly was so BIG, thanks Shannon!! Just a small reminder to keep blogging when you leave us. Enjoy your time with your family and friends and I'll send you pictures when baby arrives.

Take Care
Mel

beeswax said...

It was so nice of everyone to gather to say good-bye to you. You have some really good friends there. Mel - you look wonderful, only 3 weeks to go and I'll bet you and Craig are getting excited.
We can't wait to see you Shannon.
See you tomorrow morning!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...