Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sean's Grad Party!

Saturday was Sean's Graduation party! He just finished school at the University of La Verne. So it was time to celebrate which was great for me because I was able to see all of our friends that I haven't seen in a whole year. Rondi and Neil, Sean's parents and our next door neighbors threw the party and it was a lot of fun.

Billie mom and Sandy above

My mom and Betty her work out partner

Teresa and my mom the one in yellow

Me and the grad Sean


Mom and Carol



Peter and my dad



Kelly and I

Carol and Peter

Kelly my good Friend and her extreamly wild and life of the party mom Cathy

My life of the party mom and me

Me the only one paying attention. The party ended about 1am at least that is when we left but I have a feeling it went all night.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...