Thursday, June 4, 2009

Drawing

I finished the first drawing for the California hot rod reunion and I turned it in and got the rest of the photos! Yay only 5 more to go! On our way out of the NHRA Museum my mom took a few photos of me in front of my art that I have done for the past reunions.


Those are all my drawings hanging on the wall

It is surprising to see how many drawings there are, I tend to forget how many I have done now. The pictures don't even capture all of the drawings I have done, many of them are on the walls not shown.


After turning in the drawing my mom and I went and ran some errands and ended up at tj max so I could get a purse by the designer I like for about half the price! I wanted black but ended up with purple! I don't care if it doesn't match anything its cool! Oh yeah and below will probably be my last picture in glasses!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

is that Kathy Van Zeeland? I got one of her purses from Marshalls and its bright red haha Cute!

Jess Mendez said...

Hi how are you?
I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I hope you will visit my art blog, and become friendly.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jesse Noe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...