Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Long Day

Around 10 am my mom and I drove down to my Grandpa's house to meet Lynn(my step Grandma) and Sophia (my step cousin) for lunch and a quick stop off to fix something on Lynn's computer. Below is a picture of my Grandpa's house and a few of the inside.





We went to Ruby's diner for lunch and I had a really good chicken salad! It is Sophia's birthday on Saturday so we got her a barbie and a drawing set that she opened at lunch and really loved.

She is turning 5! When we dropped her off at home she showed us some of her moves before her gymnastics class.


I know I CAN'T do a kart wheel.
Below is my mom trying to fix Lynn's computer. It took forever and I fell asleep hahhaha.


because it took so long to fix the computer we got stuck in a little traffic on the way home but nothing bad.
It is now 7:40 pm and of course everything I wanted to do didn't get done! Mainly my drawing and my packing. But I am going to stay up and try on all my clothes tonight and screw the drawing I guess I will work on it if I have time, but I am not going to stress myself out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for the awesome outfits you and your mum and dad sent for wee Ruby. It is so nice to have something different that no one else round here will be wearing - they are so cute!! By the time you get back to NZ they will fit her for sure (if not sooner!!). Please pass our thanks on to your parents.

Take care

Craig, Mel and Ruby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...