Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meeting up with a Friend

Tonight my mom dropped me off at my friend Colby's house. Being dropped off reminded me of being in middle school hahahaha, anyways he showed me around his house which is really nice. The house is from the 1920's and he has decorated it with a 1920's to 1950's theme which looked really good! We mainly just caught up with each other's lives and what we have been up to. I told him about NZ and he told me all about a business venture he is planning and we compared notes about a lot that we have in common. We went to high school together and we were in the same advanced art class, I think he was 2 years ahead of me, and then it turned out that we had a life draw class together in college. It was really nice to get to see what he has been up to and talk to him about art and know that I am not the only young person in the world who is searching for what they want to do in life. I am glad we got a chance to get together.

To Do Tomorrow
  • Draw (I mean really try to get some drawing done)
  • Shred DVD level 2 ( I didn't have time today but I did go to the gym)
  • Try on clothes to take to NY and pack (at least make a list of important stuff)
  • Lunch my mom and I are meeting my step Grandma Lynn and her granddaughter Sophia

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...