Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Old Dresses

My mom is continuing to go through all the stuff that came out of her office and she found three dresses that were my Great Grandmothers on my mom's side of the family. They all fit me perfectly. The Green one has a broken zipper and is a little large but I said I want to fix them and wear them when I go out, why not they are just going to waste in the closet anyways.
It is now almost 2pm and I haven't done any drawing yet I am doing everything but drawing!!! I talked to Grant last night and he is coming for sure now in July so I called my cousin Amanda and we made plans fore the 4th of July. We are both really excited about it. Then my mom found these dresses so anyways time to DRAW!!!!!!!









I also found some one piece pant suits that were my Grandmothers from the 70s that I plan on wearing but I will show pictures of those a different time.=)

1 comments:

Ed said...

I may not know a lot about fashion, but I gotta say, those dresses look good on you. Just a tweek here and there and BOOM BOOM POW, you'll be knocking them out in no time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...