Monday, June 1, 2009

Where did the day go?

Today I had a pre op appointment with my eye doctor who said everything looks great! After the appointment which was early in the day I guess I really lost track of time. The doctor put these weird drops in my eyes that made it impossible to see so I didn't get any drawing done and because I couldn't see I got really tired and took a nap. I didn't intend for the nap to be 2 hours long! by that time the day was practically over. Because we didn't really do anything all day my mom and I decided to get out and use a gift card we had for dicks sport goods and after that when we got hungry and went to the Cheese cake factory for dinner. Yum! We only had salads no cake.
Now it is almost 10pm and because I slept so much I am not tired, I think I will walk on the tread mill and finish my drawing and hopefully by then I will be tired. Tomorrow my cousin Kristen turns 21 so we will help her celebrate woo hoo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Kristen's party tonight, and please wish her a Happy Birthday for me.

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...