Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July!

For the 4th of July Grant and I drove down to my cousin Amanda's house and we all rode our bikes down to the beach and saw the huge parade. Lacey and Brandon met us there and thank god Lacey went with me when I lost Grant. We were all following each other and the next thing you know the group split and Grant was gone, with no form of communication amongst about a million people! It took about an hour for us to finally find him and that was by pure chance. The rest of the day was spent going from house to house of different friends drinking and partying.
The 5th we all rode our bikes again to breakfast and then all the way down to Newport where we had dinner.

Look at how festive we are!




I have never seen so many bikes!

The day after the 5th



We finally got some good pictures!

1 comments:

Lacey said...

oh cool you just updated too, i'm stealing your pictures for my blog =D i love the ride to newport its fun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...