Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I smell something Fishy!

I finished the last drawing that I had to do for the NHRA hot rod reunion! Yay now when I go to Texas tomorrow I don't have to be stressed thinking about coming back to something that has to be done.
Not only did I finish the drawing today but I also packed and jogged on the treadmill!
Lucky for me and all of our friends my dad returned last night from his fishing trip with tons of fish! He caught 5 yellow tail and 5 mahi mahi that all weighed about 20 to 30 pounds each. Sooo we are having fish for dinner woo hoo!
Future fish dinners. Caught on July 27, 2009 by the ancient Olson mairner on the fishing vessel Outer Limits off Baja California, Mexico. Yellowtail and Mahi Mahi.
Pictures taken by my dad the fisherman!
The last of the Drawings yay!


I plan to go to bed early cause my flight is really early in the morning=0 I can't wait to see Andrea! It has been longer then a year and I really miss her!
I will do a post about my trip when I get back whoop whoop!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...