Monday, July 27, 2009

Something NEW to do!

I am proud of my self today because I feel like I got a lot done! I walked with my mom in the morning, did the shred dvd level 3, finished my second to last NHRA drawing, walked on the treadmill, got a blood test, and we went to a work out dance class!

First off the Shred level 3 is not as good as a whole work out as level 2, but I do like parts of level 3. I wish I could make my own dvd picking out the specific moves that I like and have her make a new level just for me!

Secondly the drawing took most of the day but at least it is pretty much done.

And finally for the something new title my mom and I and Carol all took a dance work out class that was really fun! Carol's daughter in law takes this class and she invited us to try it and it was a great work out and a lot of fun. But sadly the class did point out an already known fact, I can't do any sort of organized dance hahahha.

Tomorrow I will post a picture of the finished drawing=)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...