Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Working

I am trying to get back in shape after Grant left! Three weeks of eating nothing but junk and not working out has left me much larger then when he got here hahahha.
I set myself the goal to see how quickly I can get back in shape.
I am guessing that since it took me about 3 weeks to gain all the weight and get out of shape that it will probably take about 3 weeks or more to get back in shape, considering that I am not doing any sort of crazy diet, but rather just going back to my normal eating habits plus exercise.

Its funny because when I am having a good time and partying and drinking and not thinking about all the junk I am eating I convince myself that it is all worth it but it never really is! hahahha!

This weekend will be a challenge because I will be in Texas visiting my friend Andrea, but I just need to keep in mind that the food and getting drunk is really not worth feeling out of shape and being hung over!

So today I finished my drawing and started the last drawing that I need to do and I worked out! I jogged 1.5 miles on the treadmill in the afternoon and I walked 2.5 miles in the morning. I could have jogged a lot longer in the sense that I wasn't tired and it wasn't hard but I just really don't like jogging that much.
This is the second to the last drawing completed!

1 comments:

Paige@ Running Around Normal said...

That drawing is amazing! Great job on the run/walk :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...