Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cold bbbbrrrrrr

Today it is really cold! I am freezing! Anyways today I painted and painted and painted. I did three water colors that all turned out really good and I have decided that I will make some prints of them and sell them! I know you all want one! I am not going to post pictures of them because I want to make the prints first but if you are into racing and especially Bonneville racing then you will like it.
Besides the painting I also called 2 places for jobs and the first one the lady repeated my phone number wrong and when I repeated it again the right way she said ok, so who knows if I will get a call back from that. The second place I called said they were closed today and to call back tomorrow but on further investigation I realized that they are about 25 min away from here and I don't have a car. Oh well, I want a job but those two weren't anything special. I'd rather wait and look for a job that I really really want and like rather then take some crap job just to make minimum wage and have to quit cause I don't like it. And as my history shows if I don't like a job I am immediately looking for another one.

Tomorrow I draw and visit Sybilla ! yay!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Tell Rebecca and Sybilla hi from me. I'll bet Sybilla will be happy to see you. The paintings are super, good going artist girl.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...