Saturday, August 29, 2009

Its Midnight

Its midnight and today I never left the house hahhah. I did finish a drawing that I was working on and I started a new drawing so I feel like I did a lot. We also had a roommate conversation that kinda pissed me off but oh well. Its kinda funny the two other roommates said they didn't really want to live with a couple and then the 2 that said that, each individually said they didn't want to live with the other one! hahahha so really no one wants to live with each other but no one can afford to live alone Grant was irritated when they said that they didn't want to live with a couple and said we can move out and they both said not because with out us their rent would be outrageous. But for me just knowing that they don't want a couple here is enough so I have decided as soon as we find something better we are done.

After I finished my drawings we had a few margaritas and I had made a really good pizza for lunch so we warmed that up and had the rest for dinner. yum yum
Ok time for bed.

3 comments:

beeswax said...

Shannon,
(You) are the couple. Time for you and Grant to find a new and wonderful place. Remember, change is always for the better and allows new opportunities. Jump on it.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Kiddo,
It looks like it's time for you and Grant to make a move. I'm sure the "boys" can find someone else to enjoy their wonderful company and pay their share of the rent.

Like your mom said, change is good if that's what you choose to make of it.

Onward and upward.

DAD

Anonymous said...

After talking with you on Friday, you would be so much happier in a place by yourselves! I'm gona have a cupboard clean out soon so I'll hang on to the stuff I don't need and you can help yourself.

Have a great day Sunday :)

Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...