Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I've been everywhere....

Here is my summer recap! I feel like I've been everywhere. I know it is not summer in NZ, but I spent the whole USA summer there and it is now over so I thought what the hell I will do a recap. All of you who read my blog regularly might be bored, but it is interesting to see everywhere I went in just three short months.
In May I said good bye to NZ and Grant and I said Hello to my family and California!

Good Bye cold and Hello Warmth!
I visited family!
I took everything out of my room and it became a guest room.
My mom and I visited NY! Wow!
We also went to Cape Cod and Boston!
Grant visited and we went to Vegas Nevada
Anna also visited and we went to the Beach.
We went to Santa Barbara
We went to Pismo Beach!
I visited Andrea and Rich in Austin Texas!
Said good bye to Family!
I went to Bonneville Utah!
I said Good bye to all my family =( and came back to NZ!
And said Hello Grant and Alina!
Hello NZ!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Wow! I'm exhausted. I think I'll go take a nap.
Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...