Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lots of Stuff!

Today I did lots of stuff! Nothing really important but just lots of stuff. It was one of those days where I felt like I was wasting a ton of time but now by the end of the day I actually accomplished a lot. I went shopping and got only things I need; an iron, food(baking ingredients), plastic containers for my food, a long mirror, laundry detergent, a bucket(not sure why but felt I needed one).
One reason for getting the baking ingredients besides the fact that we don't have any I decided to make a baguette. I have a simple recipe that should be very easy, but turned out like a pile of crap. The dough didn't rise because I didn't knead it properly (I found that out after I googled how to do it). Oh well I pulled off the doughy bits and covered the rest with peanut butter and jelly and it tasted fine! While making the bread I finished another painting! So by the end of the day I had laundry done, painting done, bread done lol, dinner (bread) done! Now possibly shred dvd?




Tomorrow Alina shows me how to take the BUS!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Good try on the bread! Keep it up.
Now you can charge the guys if they want to use your mirror. I don't know how they managed all these years without a full length mirror.

Lacey said...

the painting looks good! I have been wanting to try and make bread for a while now but always wonder what may happen ahha. Its not easy like making cookies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...