Monday, August 3, 2009

The Stars at night are big and bright deep in the heart of Texas

I went to Texas for the Weekend to visit my friend Andrea. We were roommates in college and have been best friends ever since. She moved back to Texas a few years ago and next May she is getting MARRIED! I arrived Thursday while she was still working and just hung around her place till she got off work. Friday we went out to dinner and then met up with some of her friends for some drinks. Saturday we went tubing down a really slow river and after that we went to one of her friends wedding party. Sunday we had a relaxing day, we got a late breakfast and then I went with her while she tried on some wedding gowns. Of course the gowns are not shown because it is top secret business!


The plane ride!

Above the apartment
Below coffee shop I walked to the in killer heat!


Below view out her window



The apartment! Very nice!




Friday night we met up with some of her Friends


Driving to go tubing and sadly my camera battery died that is why I don't have many pics

At the party Sat night after tubing all day in the heat




Andrea and Rich

Rich said "I am in the middle!"
Now that I am home I only have a few days before its bonneville time and then I only have about 2 days till it is NZ time soooo I am in full get ready mode!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

These pictures make me sad...I already miss you!! I had such a great time!! Clearly you and Austin get along very well. We will be waiting for you to come back next summer. XOXO

beeswax said...

Shannon, you are the traveling girl. I'm sure you'll be happy when you can settle down a bit in NZ. Soon, very soon.
Love you, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...