Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby You Can Drive My Car

Tuesday it rained on and off all day long. I was all ready to go for a walk and then Rain!
OH well, I got a lot of other stuff done.
I signed up to some yoga classes and I found a community pool that is near our new place that has all sorts of classes. There is a swim class Mon wed Fri and I think I will go on Friday and check it out. There is also a water polo class on Sundays that I think I am going to go to.

In other news I am working on a drawing right now that will hopefully make next months NZ Hot Rod Magazine, and I have two interviews for nanny jobs today, and Last night I picked up my car(pics to come).


Here I am ready to work out and then rain.

Of course the rain cleared up when Grant called me to pick them up at the ferry. You would think it was a warm sunny day.


Today's plan finish that drawing (most important), two interviews and possibly clean my new/veryold car.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Show us a picture of the car.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...