Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Big Leak

This morning started out like all the other mornings with breakfast and replying to my e-mails.
Around 9am I went down stairs to do some laundry and saw that the ceiling was leaking water in two different places. I called Grant and he had to call everyone else to get it all figured out then I had to let the plumber in who did a bunch of different things and couldn't figure out where the water was coming from, go figure.

I got a lot of stuff done today, for instance this drawing for some friends of Mel.

Tomorrow I will start a new drawing! Hopefully the ceiling won't leak anymore.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a clever lady! They sure are little cuties! Today is a good day for art, not much good for anything else.

Have a nice day :)
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...