Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Combined Post

Yesterday I watched Sybilla! We had a great time, it felt like I never left. We walked up to the park and played for a while and then we walked up to the library and made it just in time for the reading group.

Isn't she cute! She can say my name now and a lot more.


Today it is a combined post because I didn't write yesterday. I worked on art all day and just had stir fry for dinner. When we were making dinner I told Grant that I was kinda sad and he said he can tell, I started to get a little teared up and he said its ok to cry just not in the food hahaha. I guess it is ok to get a little sad once in a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still get kinda sad and it's usually when I'm cooking tea (dinner) too, and letting it out is good for you!! Can't wait to see what you're working on. Sybilla is absolutely gorgeous!!

Mel

beeswax said...

I get sad too, I miss you. Then we talk on Skype, and it's like I just saw you. You have so many good things happening right now, just need to put it all in place and you'll be comfortable and secure. Women like to be secure....
Remember you have to invest in your career and lifestyle (car) to make it all work. It's like baking a cake without eggs, just not complete. Your investments will pay dividends.
Horoscope for today by mom.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...