Monday, August 31, 2009

Drawing and Walking

This morning I walked to the grocery store and bought 40 dollars worth of food mainly fruit and vegetables and milk only necessities then put it all in my back pack and walked home and it is not a short walk.

I did a mathematical equation with a calculator and realized that I have to get a job and now that I have had a week to relax and work on a lot of art I really want to get one too. I will be able to work on my art on the weekends and after what ever job I get, plus this will be a good way to meet people. I thought about what I want to do and I really don't care as long as I get paid ok and I am in an environment with youngish people who are fun and nice. Something to do with art would be nice but probably won't find that.


Tonight the plan is to check out a possible place to live and then to go to dinner at Grant's dads place. Tomorrows plan so far is to take the bus for the first time from here to meet Alina in town and just scope out some jobs and maybe see where she lives.


I have a feeling once I get a job then I won't be so stressed about spending my savings and I will be able to go out once in a while and we can live in a nicer place.


Here are some drawings that I did.

What is above I wrote about yesterday but we went to dinner at Grant's dads house and didn't get home till 1130 so I forgot to post, opps.
We had a great time at dinner he made a pork roast it was really yummy, I love roasts! What took so long is after dinner we went through all the photos from Grant's trip to CA. There were hundreds of pictures and we went through everyone including me in a bathing suit model type pics very embarrassing hahahhha.
We didn't have time again to check out the house but hopefully today! Just to annoy me on the way home at midnight Grant said so is it too late to check out the house hahahha very funny.
This morning I woke up and started to make my oatmeal but instead of blueberries I bought raspberries because there is a 4 dollar difference any who the raspberries were already open which means someone had some which annoyed me right off, but the worst part is I made my oatmeal and apparently raspberries are nothing like blueberries in oatmeal! What a disappointment! Who ever ate them can have them, now instead of saving 4 dollars I wasted 4 by buying raspberries I don't want. I would have been better off buying the 7.50 blueberries hahahhahahah ahhhhhhhh!
Today= taking the bus and meeting Alina in Ponsonby, going to look for jobs while I am at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look!! Have you looked at the employment section on Trade Me? Definately worth a try!! You would be suprised what you can find and apply for, you don't even have to leave home.
Have a super day:)

Mel

Shannon Olson said...

Thanks yeah I have been looking at trade me I think I need to apply to an employment agency also I guess this is just the beginning hahah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...