Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Drawing Done

Today I finally finished the second drawing I have been working on in order to make a flyer and I signed up for an art class that starts in OCT yay now I can meet some people. I also took down the curtains in our room (which was not easy) and washed them. Besides the curtains looking really gross and dirty I have a feeling they were giving the room an odd smell. Now they are washed and look nice and clean, I guess if we are going to live here for a while then I should make it as nice as I can.

The weather today has been cold and raining on and off, but that's ok because we have had some really nice sunny days lately.

Above is the city and below is my shiny forehead

Tonight Taco Thursday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...